Identify make/model of jet [photo included]

Dec 13, 2008
My in-ground gunite spa was recently resurfaced with pebble-tec and the crew "lost" my jets. I've attached a photo below before it was redone, but they appear to be standard 1" in size but have these short blue rubber things on the end of them. I've tried replacing them with standard Hayward SP1419E hydrostream jets but when I do that the spa doesn't produce any bubbles - as soon as I remove the SP1419E jets the bubbles come back immediately. I do not have a blower in my set up as it uses a passive venturi system similar to above-ground spas.

Any ideas where what these jets are or where I can find them?

spa-jets.jpg

You could try and get standard jest with a bigger orfice. That is the problem. I have a similiar set-up as yours. The three spa jest are standard movable "eye" type jets, the same as the return jets, but with a bigger hole.

I have noticed that if the back pressure at the jets is too high, the venturi action that sucks the air in stops.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.