Alkalinity

While waiting for your new test kit, I suggest you spend some time in Pool School. It's the button at the upper right of this page. Read, re read, and study. Everything you need to know is spelled out. It may seem a bit overwhelming and complex at first, but it will gradually all make sense. One other thing you need to know, stay out of pool stores and ignore any water test or advice from there. It just wastes your time and money. Everything you need to know about pool care is right here, ask any of the thousands of people who have found the site.

Any questions you ever have, just post them and there is always someone here who will be happy to give you the answer. And my experience is that the answers are from THE experts in pool care.
Thanks and no I have never been to a pool store. I am afraid as soon as I walk in they would try and sell me something I don't need.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.