new pool liner pictures

Apr 28, 2010
Central NJ
I just got my liner replaced and I thought I would share some thoughts and pictures. First, my wife and I wanted the turqoise / beach look so we went with the liner in the first pic. I have to say, we are very happy.

New Liner

And we ended with this look, taken around 5pm.

Pool at 5pm

This picture was taken around noon:

Pool at noon

This is what my pool looked like without a liner. They just covered the major rust spots with duct tape. Has anybody heard of that before? I do have to say, that I am very happy with the pool store that replaced my liner and heater and plan on using them again for any other work.

Pool without a liner

Next time, I would ask that they take the liner off one day and install the new one different day so that I can address the rust spots.

Is all that algae normal?

it's just sitting there.

One disadvantage.....my old liner was about 13 years old (I think) and it had faded white,so I could spot every speck of dirt and I would be out there vacumming, and I blame this forum for that :goodjob:. With this liner, it tends to camouflage it, so it takes me longer to spot the specks.

One disadvantage.....my old liner was about 13 years old (I think) and it had faded white,so I could spot every speck of dirt and I would be out there vacumming, and I blame this forum for that :goodjob:. With this liner, it tends to camouflage it, so it takes me longer to spot the specks.

I have the same issues with a speck of dirt .... and i am not like that except when it comes to the pool!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.