Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: new pool liner pictures

1. Back To Top    #1

new pool liner pictures

I just got my liner replaced and I thought I would share some thoughts and pictures. First, my wife and I wanted the turqoise / beach look so we went with the liner in the first pic. I have to say, we are very happy.

New Liner

And we ended with this look, taken around 5pm.

Pool at 5pm

This picture was taken around noon:

Pool at noon

This is what my pool looked like without a liner. They just covered the major rust spots with duct tape. Has anybody heard of that before? I do have to say, that I am very happy with the pool store that replaced my liner and heater and plan on using them again for any other work.

Pool without a liner

Next time, I would ask that they take the liner off one day and install the new one different day so that I can address the rust spots.

Is all that algae normal?
    23K gallon, IG, Vinyl, Hayward DE-3600 Filter, Raypak 406A Heater, Hayward 1.5HP SP2610X15 pump aka AO Smith UST1152, TF-100 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: new pool liner pictures

Looks nice!

Is that slide part of the pool, or just sitting there?
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

3. Back To Top    #3

it's just sitting there.

One disadvantage.....my old liner was about 13 years old (I think) and it had faded white,so I could spot every speck of dirt and I would be out there vacumming, and I blame this forum for that . With this liner, it tends to camouflage it, so it takes me longer to spot the specks.
    23K gallon, IG, Vinyl, Hayward DE-3600 Filter, Raypak 406A Heater, Hayward 1.5HP SP2610X15 pump aka AO Smith UST1152, TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

So pretty!!
    15'x30' oval AGP. 12000 gal. 1 HP pentair pump. 19 inch sand filter.
    Auto vacuum thing that works through skimmer. Solar cover.
    OLD 400ish gallon Cal Spa hot tub with two new pumps (ouch)

5. Back To Top    #5

Thank you so much for posting these photos! That is one of the liners we are considering, and it helped a lot to see it!
    Pool Completed 8/2015 18'x36' Gemini shape 3.5' - 8', 19,200 gal IG vinyl, Hayward Max-Flo 1.5 HP 2-speed pump, Hayward Pro Series 300-lb sand filter, Hayward AquaPlus SWG, NO Autofill, Dolphin M400 robot, Taylor 2005 test kit, 434 gal Bullfrog A7L spa

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by jrguzmanr View Post
    One disadvantage.....my old liner was about 13 years old (I think) and it had faded white,so I could spot every speck of dirt and I would be out there vacumming, and I blame this forum for that . With this liner, it tends to camouflage it, so it takes me longer to spot the specks.
    I have the same issues with a speck of dirt .... and i am not like that except when it comes to the pool!
    21,000 gallon inground
    Haywood Sand Filter
    Vinyl Liner