Wise to skip Pressure Side Cleaner for a Robotic?

May 16, 2015
Columbia, SC
Hello all! My name is Chris and I've been lurking here for quite some time now. Next week kicks off the install of in ground, lazy-L, liner pool. The saying "Devil is in the details" could never t be more true. As I get closer I find myself getting bogged down with small decisions.

The latest dilemma is the choice of a pressure side or robotic cleaner. The pressure side cleaner is part of the pool package but I thought it might be wise to skip the pressure side cleaner and eliminate future maintenance issues. Is this a good move? Should I get the pressure side installed and pony up for the robotic.

Thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help.

Hi Chris, and welcome to TFP :wave:

You should drop the whole pressure cleaner package and get a good robotic. Get the PB to credit you the cost of the whole setup, and buy the best robotic you can possibly afford. You'll never regret this decision.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.