It's About Time - New build in Heath, TX!

Jay15

Dec 28, 2014
Rockwall, TX
Hey All!

After nearly 3 months from signing our contract, we finally had our dig on June 5th! The delay was just due to a little bit of rain that we had here in Texas. ;) The steel and plumbing are done, we passed our first inspection, and we're hoping for gunite by the end of the week. We were going to get Emerald Bay from the Crystal Stones Designer Series, but I think we're going to switch to Gray Harbor in the Crystal Stones Smooth collection. This decision may drive me crazy before it's over. Also, you'll see in my signature that we're having an in-line chlorinator w/ozone & uv installed. Just wanted to let you know that I did try to talk hubby out of that, to no avail. so hoping for the best. Here are some pictures for you, as I know you love pictures! Let me know what you think! Owen, Janice.3_007.jpg
IMG_2436.jpg

I think it is a lovely design - simply and beautifully lovely! It's a larger pool than the design picture indicates, and I love the nice width - not too long and skinny. We've also put our spa by the sun shelf, and I like that a lot. It will be great for gathering and chatting. You mention 2 benches. I can see one, and the other one is probably hidden by shadows or perspective in the drawing. Is at least one in the deep end?

I love your stand of trees. Will you get to keep them? Thanks so much for showing us your plans. I can't wait to see more! Take care. Suz.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.