Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: It's About Time - New build in Heath, TX!

1. Back To Top    #1

Heath, TX

It's About Time - New build in Heath, TX!

Hey All!

After nearly 3 months from signing our contract, we finally had our dig on June 5th! The delay was just due to a little bit of rain that we had here in Texas. The steel and plumbing are done, we passed our first inspection, and we're hoping for gunite by the end of the week. We were going to get Emerald Bay from the Crystal Stones Designer Series, but I think we're going to switch to Gray Harbor in the Crystal Stones Smooth collection. This decision may drive me crazy before it's over. Also, you'll see in my signature that we're having an in-line chlorinator w/ozone & uv installed. Just wanted to let you know that I did try to talk hubby out of that, to no avail. so hoping for the best. Here are some pictures for you, as I know you love pictures! Let me know what you think! Owen, Janice.3_007.jpg
    Janice - Free form gunite, 18k gallons, 98' perimeter, flagstone coping, 4'-5'-6' w/18" raised 8'x6' spa w/moss rock veneer & 6 jets; 7' sun shelf w/bubbler; 2 benches, 2 GloBrite lights + 1 in spa; 400k BTU gas heater; Chlorinator In Line + ozone + uv; Pentair Intelliflo 4x160 SVRS, Pentair 520 cartridge, Pentair Racer, EZ Touch Lite remote; 550 s.f. washed aggregate decking; "Driftwood" Designer Series plaster.

2. Back To Top    #2
    South-Central Texas, Marion/San Antonio

Re: It's About Time - New build in Heath, TX!

Sounds good, looks good. Keep us posted and make some time to review the TFP links in my sig below. Look forward to seeing the final product and helping you in the future.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Houston, Texas

I think it is a lovely design - simply and beautifully lovely! It's a larger pool than the design picture indicates, and I love the nice width - not too long and skinny. We've also put our spa by the sun shelf, and I like that a lot. It will be great for gathering and chatting. You mention 2 benches. I can see one, and the other one is probably hidden by shadows or perspective in the drawing. Is at least one in the deep end?

I love your stand of trees. Will you get to keep them? Thanks so much for showing us your plans. I can't wait to see more! Take care. Suz.
    Suz~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. SWG IG. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy; color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

4. Back To Top    #4
    Conroe, TX

Love it!!!
    33'X17' Sports Pool (3'6"-5'-4'6") 7' flush Spa, Blue Granite PT, Waterfalls, Weeping Wall, Baja Ledge and Doggie Beach Entry! Pentair Clean and Clear 420, IntelliFlo XF Pump, SuperFlo 1.5 HP Feature Pump, MasterTemp Heater, Pal-Treo LEDs, Dolphin M4, Liquid Chlorine & TF-100 - My Build Thread

5. Back To Top    #5
    Berlin, NJ

Looks beautiful!
    New Build started April 2015, 20x30x40 Lagoon Style Vinyl (indigo marble/blue granite), 27,500 GAL, IG, 839 square feet, 9' tanning ledge/baja shelf, 9' radial bench, 8' classic Waterfall, 3'6" to 8'Depth, Sand, Pentair 2 speed Superflow 1 1/2 HP, SWS, 2 Pentair LED Intelibright 5 G lights, Pentair Legend Platinum II pool cleaner, 2 skimmers, 3 returns. 1080 square feet of Silver Slate stamped concrete.