Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need new liner, pool off track...need some advice :)

1. Back To Top    #1

Need new liner, pool off track...need some advice :)

Somehow our pool came off the track, liner ripped and all our water gone (well not sure what came first). Contacted a few people about replacing the liner, and waiting for them to come out a take a look. I just wanted some "expert" advice before they come.

Pool never seemed to be installed correctly on this particular side. Dirt was coming away from the pool (three years old now) and as you can see there is hardly any dirt under this area now.

Is this fixable? Can the wall be put back into this track? What do you do about the washed out base???

Thank you!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    21' round 52" high AG pool with a 19" sand filter 1hp pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need new liner, pool off track...need some advice :)

Not sure what to say from these pics, but I'm sure some AG experienced folks will weigh in.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tallahassee, FL

Re: Need new liner, pool off track...need some advice :)

I am guessing that is where the water went out when the liner ripped.

You are going to have to get something back under the track to level it again.

I would call around and see who installs AGP and have them come out and give you a quote or idea how to do it yourself. You can offer to pay them for their time and knowledge.

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!