Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Screenlogic2

1. Back To Top    #1

Screenlogic2

I currently operated my pool with a pentair intelitouch wireless handheld. The mobile touch is not working anymore and wanted to change over to the screenlogic2 instead. I live in whittier ca and I'm having trouble finding someone that has actually installed one before. If anyone out there knows someone please get in contact with me

Thanks
    40,000 gallon in ground pool, pentair FNS Plus cartridge 150 flow, pebble surface, pentair whisperflow WFE8 2hp pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Screenlogic2

Just wanted to check-in, say hello, and let you know some of us have seen your post. Your issue is out of my league, so hopefully someone will be able to assist you shortly.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Should be a straight forward transition. You already have the protocol adapter and the wireless transmitter correct?
    -Brian-
    33K Pool/Spa, Pentair Equipment
    POOL BUILD
    Davis Custom Construction - Home Page

4. Back To Top    #4

yes it ca,e with kit

- - - Updated - - -

yes it came with kit
    40,000 gallon in ground pool, pentair FNS Plus cartridge 150 flow, pebble surface, pentair whisperflow WFE8 2hp pump

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

What is the issue then?
    -Brian-
    POOL BUILD

6. Back To Top    #6

I just installed one on my Easy Touch. If you ask some questions, I'm sure I could help you out. Did you get the wireless transmitter so you dont have to run the 4 wire cable into the protocol adaptor?
    14,000 gallon IG, Vinyl. Hayward 3/4 hp superpump, Penatair IC40 SWCG, Pentair automation, Hayward sand filter, Aqua Comfort heat pump, Hayward 400k Lo-Nox LP heater.

7. Back To Top    #7

Edited for redundancy
    14,000 gallon IG, Vinyl. Hayward 3/4 hp superpump, Penatair IC40 SWCG, Pentair automation, Hayward sand filter, Aqua Comfort heat pump, Hayward 400k Lo-Nox LP heater.

8. Back To Top    #8

Im looking for someone to install it

9. Back To Top    #9

In the Industry

It isn't complicated. The directions are straightforward enough and there is plenty of help for you here.

If you don't feel comfortable doing it then that's another story. Pentair can set you up with an authorized installer if needed
    -Brian-
    POOL BUILD

10. Back To Top    #10

I bought the kit that came with the wireless adaptor.
    I plugged the protocol adaptor into my router with the CAT5 cable provided, then plugged the 4 wire cable that connects the protocol adaptor into the wireless adaptor.
    Outside, I mounted the antenna on the house near the Easy Touch box, and ran the 4 wire cable to the COM port on the ET board.
    Put the software on the PC and followed the install wizard, then download the App on my iPhone.
    The total install took less than an hour.