So, I am back for my second swim season! ;-)

starsfan33

LifeTime Supporter
May 22, 2014
Nevada, TX
Hopefully a few people on here will remember me from last summer when I had my new pool installed. For reference, I will like the build thread here:

My 27' round sharkline venture install thread! AT LAST!!!!!!!!

Anyway...as you may remember, we had just found out my father was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and that lead to some difficult maintenance and ultimately a green and funky pool. Thanks to this forum and awesome folks..you helped me get it cleaned up and back on track. for reference, here was the tread:

Pool by the numbers (leveling out the levels) :) - Page 2

With that, we finished off the swim season in style with a sparkling pool...and then the temps dropped and the pool was just left alone. All winter. Procrastination led to not getting a cover put on it all off season and my clear blue pool turned into another green swampy mess. So it feels like I am starting over. Again! But this time with some knowledge I didn't have last time. I have already gone from a dark murky green to a cloudy grey color but still can't see the bottom so continuing with the bleach until I can see the bottom. I am sure the bottom is full of dead stuff but I can't bring myself to venture in until I can at least see it!

Anyway...Just wanted to say hello and jump back into the community here at TFP. I love this site so much! ;-)

Steve

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.