Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Test test

1. Back To Top    #1

Test test

Dig started 5/6/2015!! 17x37 pool. 6x8 Ledgestone spa with 6 jets. Sunshelf w/ 2 illuminated bubblers. Pentair Intelliflo VS pump. Silencer 1hp spa blower. Pentair Ultratemp heat pump. 3 Globrite LED lights in pool, 1 in spa. Travertine marble deck. Easytouch 8 automation. IC-40 SWG.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Test test

I see the link's path but no image. Not sure why though.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

There are a few cases where the code may not be available: 1) If the photo is restricted. 2) If that person has turned off "Share this" or access to original files.

4. Back To Top    #4

yeah, not sure why I cant post the photos...Im following the same process (I think) I have before, but haven't posted pics in over a month. Obviously, Im not doing something right.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Dig started 5/6/2015!! 17x37 pool. 6x8 Ledgestone spa with 6 jets. Sunshelf w/ 2 illuminated bubblers. Pentair Intelliflo VS pump. Silencer 1hp spa blower. Pentair Ultratemp heat pump. 3 Globrite LED lights in pool, 1 in spa. Travertine marble deck. Easytouch 8 automation. IC-40 SWG.

5. Back To Top    #5

Do you have a Photobucket account to experiment with? I like how when you put your curser over the IMG box, it knows you want to "copy" and all you do is click it, then come back here and paste. You know how finicky these things can be sometimes. All it takes is one character or symbol to be off.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.

6. Back To Top    #6

[IMG]Untitled by natvtxn27, on Flickr[/IMG]

7. Back To Top    #7

There you go!

- - - Updated - - -

Geez, that's a lot of pipe.

8. Back To Top    #8

All you need to post is the following, wrapped in IMG tags:

Code:
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5339/17912010221_d2210b2073_z.jpg