Help floating dead alge

Jun 14, 2015
Arkadelphia/ AR
I am trying to get my above ground pool 16× 48. Ready and I have dead alge floating and can't seem to get it to cleaned up. I am staring the process of switching to a salt water generated system. I don't have a way to do back wash what is the best way to clean this up without going through 10 filters

Tim Wilson.

Yeah-it beats the heck outta putting them on, hanging off a float, and having a friend drag you around on a rope!:p

Depending on skimmer size, I use queen size with the legs tied in knots stretched over it with the legs inside.

I still say skim the surface as much as possible first.

yeah-it beats the heck outta putting them on, hanging off a float, and having a friend drag you around on a rope!:p

depending on skimmer size, i use queen size with the legs tied in knots stretched over it with the legs inside.

I still say skim the surface as much as possible first.

lol :-D

After I got back from work to my surprise no floating dead alge. Now to start my new SWG the book says to run it on boost but I have seen people say not needed I am starting with pretty new water except for about 150-200 gallons I put in 120 lbs of salt let it run on pump only for 24 hrs now just need advice on the SWG
16×48 round intex 2500 ppm pump

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.