New Build - Rectangular - Phoenix, AZ

Plumbing....

zIcxVBq.jpg

fIxXKD0.jpg

Again, howdy and welcome to TFP! Thanks so much for sharing your pool build with everyone!

Wow - you get to go to the head of the class - full signature and lots of great pictures!

Your build is really going great! And It looks like just in time. All that dirt makes it look blazing hot - is it already?

I love all your selections! Your waterline tile was one of my top contenders in my inspiration photo binder. The glass tile is awesome - fabulous combination of colors. Where do ya'll plan to use it?

Is that Travertine for your coping? That's what we have, and I love it. At least I do now - we don't even have water yet!

I'm excited you're considering the blue surf sheen finish. I'm dying to hear about it first hand. Wish you lived closer!

Can you post your pool design drawings? I'd love to see what we're pulling for! I can't wait to see your next pictures! Take care. Suz.

Thanks Suz. Will post the design tomorrow.
Yes, that's travertine ("3rd" level upgrade-whatever that means).
This week has been quite hot. So, it's going to be an interesting week when they do the shotcrete.
We really like blue, as you can tell. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OOOOOOOOOO, Ahhhhhhhhhh.... I love your plans. The raised beam wall is going to be beautiful! And the glass tile will make the whole thing fabulous! I understand you will have a sheer descent in the middle, but will you keep two of the bubblers for 1 on either side of the water descent? Or will it be just the sheer descent? Will the bench (under the bubblers) remain?

That raised beam and columns with the water feature really makes it an oasis with the backdrop of the desert! So refreshing! I love how on the plans it is directly across from the patio. Do you have windows there to enjoy the view from inside the house?

I can't wait to see all your Travertine decking. This build will be exciting to watch! Take care. Suz.

having built something similar, I will caution you that the water sheer is very loud. It is hard to talk to people with 6 feet of it.

- - - Updated - - -

also, is this California pool? They specifically told me they didn't install the telescoping bubblers. I am beginning to think they just said that because they realized too late they forgot to plan for it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks, Suz. We will just have the sheer descent in the middle. The 'bench' will not be there, since we don't have much space to work that in. The wall has to be at least 5' from the property line.. further we are putting in an automatic cover. So, the love seat at the deep end is now gone. We are putting in two 'triangular' shaped benches on the deep end both corners.
The living room will have a direct view of the beam wall. We have large patio doors (14' wide) from the living room that look directly at the pool.

- - - Updated - - -

having built something similar, I will caution you that the water sheer is very loud. It is hard to talk to people with 6 feet of it.

- - - Updated - - -

also, is this California pool? They specifically told me they didn't install the telescoping bubblers. I am beginning to think they just said that because they realized too late they forgot to plan for it.
Yes, Chris, this is a California pool build. They do install the bubblers. They also presented us with ones that have multi color lights in them. We didn't have the space for these near the wall, since it will eat into the width of the pool. But we do have a parascoping fountain on the baha.

We have see the sheers in our friend's place and they are loud... but they look great! :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.