In Floor Cleaning

magicruiser

LifeTime Supporter
May 1, 2015
Houston TX
We will have the inground Paramount cleaning system. But was surprised when our pb said the other day that we will probably have to vacuum up sand from the bottom. What ? If that's the case, may need to rethink this Paramount system. But then we may be stuck with it. They're getting ready go dig, and the pb has already sent off to Paramount for their drawing.

Re: Do I need a Robot?

Magicruiser: It's YOUR pool!!!! He was at fault for not explaining that sooner. He can return whatever he's already ordered. You should still be safe if the dig isn't finished.

I'm like you. What's the point of the expense if you still have to manually vacuum. There are too many other options. Suz.

Yup, I had to vacuum my previous pool that had an in floor system. I would not get one again .. Plus you use a lot off electricity running a big pump.

Our Paramount PCC2000 keeps the floors clean. If a clump of dirt falls in, the cleaning system will take care of it. If you're impatient, you can just brush it towards the main drain. There's no sand in my pool, and there's no reason to vacuum. The only time you'd have to vacuum is when someone accidentally dumps a wheelbarrow of mulch in the pool.

Thanks for your comments. I don't want to spend the money for the system. But my husband says, when we're out of town it'll clean itself, and not have to come home to a dirty pool. He doesn't want to use a pool service. He wants to keep the gate locked. So much for my patio furniture!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.