Newbie finally gave in

Jun 13, 2015
Tupelo Ms
First of all thanks for the add great site. My wife and son finally convinced me to get an AGP, mainly my 6 year old. Im going to be getting an intex 16x48 pool. I have a few questions after leveling the spot going out 18' I have been reading about putting down insulated panels my ground is really sandy. I will be using the intex swg my question is how do i keep it out of weather dont have a deck around pool. It will be next month before I get home to install pool. I dont want to rush install do it right the first time.

Sorry about that I just went back and reread it. My first question is has anyone used the insulated panels under pool instead of pool pads I plan on using them with a ground cover. Any ideas on keeping swg covered and out of the rain.

I've seen several posts in the past for "Gorilla Pads" under pools. Perhaps more for protection as opposed to insulation, but you might still like to Google that one. I'll have to let SWG owners chime-in on their methods to protect the unit. While I don't believe it's necessary, some owners have gotten creative with the equipment, if not for protection from the elements, then for aesthetic purposes as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.