Preparing to move equipment

Jun 4, 2015
Longwood/Florida
Split from HERE. jblizzle

Not to high jack this thread but still absorbing information about converting my system in Orlando Florida to liquid chlorine. There is nothing wrong with my system but it getting up in age and was considering salt until I started reading about just liquid. I will be replacing everything moving it to the side of the house so I have All option on the table. Sorry Op just reading.

My main concern is 100+ and higher in the direct sun temperature during the summer and loss of strength of liquid chlorine in that type of heat.
The equipment insulation is very straight forward and that doesn't play in my final decision since I'll replace everything including the DE filter.

I was thinking about buring the15 gallon chlorine container in the ground. I am just not sure it that would be a viable option. Still not sure that is better than salt generator.
My original plan was to do this last spring but it rain everyday and now it just too hot so I building an complete outdoor electric kitchen with microwave and build a separate area for Gas grilling. So I will do this project this autumn.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.