Last week, we got the pool filled. Since then, our electrical install has been delayed, and we have no pump capability yet. I got temp electrical to the pump, but there is some prep yet to be done on the skimmers before the pump can be turned on.
Here is my dilemma: the water is starting to go cloudy, and my numbers don't look especially good. The builder/pool guy doesn't seem to have any urgency to do anything about it. He has added some dichlor, which has helped a little bit, but it will be another two days minimum until the pump is hooked up and chemicals can really circulate and filters can work. Here are my latest numbers (taken with the ColorQ 7 Pro)
What can I do to keep the water on track in the next two days without a pump until we have a working pump? Can I dump in bleach, muriatic acid, stabiliser, etc., and circulate manually, or am I risking damage if I don't mix correctly?
Thanks in advance for any assistance!