Pool Temp to website

I have an AcuRite floating thermometer that I picked up at Home Depot. When I got it home I discovered it can be seen by may AcuRite weather station. That weather station came with a hub that connects back to AcuRite and allows you to either view all your sensors on a private page for you, or publish the information to weather websites like Weather Underground.

You need the thermometer and the Internet bridge if all you want is pool temp

AcuLink Internet Bridge: Remote Monitoring Mobile App

i was looking more for publishing something public. Since no company has anything, then maybe something like this Build Your Own Spa or Pool Monitor
Can you code and solder? A network attached arduino like you linked, along with a sensor (maybe something like Waterproof DS18B20 Digital temperature sensor + extras ID: 381 - $9.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique fun DIY electronics and kits) could certainly provide a website with a real time temperature feed.

I don't know of anything off the shelf that does this.

I did something similar to this 10-15 years ago using a set of cheap Dallas Semi 1 wire serial temperature sensors connected to a computer to monitor temperatures of coolers at a refrigerated warehouse that generated a graph of the past 24 / 48 hours as well as a chart of the previous week and uploaded it by FTP to a web server. Hardware cost not counting the computer was trivial. I think the sensors were less than $5 each

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.