Our pool has been crystal clear for about three weeks, since we opened it. Yesterday, the deep end suddenly became cloudy. I called my "pool guy," and took him a water sample. He said that I had phosphates in the water. Sold me a $26 bottle of stuff. I added said stuff. Nothing happened. Now he is saying I may need to shock it, but he already told me that my chlorine is a little high. I know I need to get some specific numbers for you all to give your advice, and I am going to do that today, but in the meantime, any ideas?