TFPC and FROGS!

She's more of a chaser. I imagine she'd try to lick it to death.

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was that an iguana?

- - - Updated - - -

I rarely find live frogs unfortunately. Most of them have gone to the big pond in the sky before I get to them.
I did find this little guy floating around this morning.
ed55454b6d3573c578da91ea9f485f69.jpg
cdec4c18cdb5ac9b43b7ba0fabab4a9f.jpg

I put a rock on the top step of my walk-out so the critters can swim to it and climb on. Large critters jump from the rock to the pool deck. Smaller ones, like baby frogs, climb on the rock and have to be rescued in the morning. Since using the rock, I rarely find dead things in my skimmer. It works for mice and chipmunks too.

No crazy critters to share here as we just get the normal fare of bees, beetles and dragon flies.
This Amazon.com : Critter Skimmer 10-Inch Square Pool Skimmer Cover, White : Swimming Pool Skimmers : Patio, Lawn Garden
did make me laugh though. My visual was that of frogs lined up 10 deep to jump from the side of the pool, swimming back to the skimmer, scampering up the ramp and joining the queue for another go round. Kind of like all those kids at the local water park and slides. Sorry, it's just the way I'm wired...

With our enclosure we've been lucky and only tiny tree frogs that make it in through a couple gaps under one wall. The only problem we have are skinks and anoles getting into the enclosure regularly. Never found them in the pool though, so they either stay out or are able to climb the sides to get out.

LOL, no tarantulas around here, and a good thing, even dead my wife would likely never swim again.

With our enclosure we've been lucky and only tiny tree frogs that make it in through a couple gaps under one wall. The only problem we have are skinks and anoles getting into the enclosure regularly. Never found them in the pool though, so they either stay out or are able to climb the sides to get out.

LOL, no tarantulas around here, and a good thing, even dead my wife would likely never swim again.

Ah, skinks aren't a problem. They are awesome! All my kids love them!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.