Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Above Ground Pool 24'x52" in MA

1. Back To Top    #1

Wenham MA

Above Ground Pool 24'x52" in MA

The filter is working great, very strong, moves the water nicely. The problem is that I have a nice blue color but it's cloudy and I just can't seem to clear it up. I've been to the pool store 4 times w/water bottle samples and they send me back w/Shock saying to give it time but been working on it since memorial day weekend and would love to see the bottom of my pool sometime before Labor Day 2015. Any suggestions??

2. Back To Top    #2
    TFP Guide
    Central PA

Re: Above Ground Pool 24'x52" in MA

Read, read, read! You can learn to take care of your pool without a visit to the pool store! Head up to the Pool School link above and read the articles. It works, it really does!
    26' X 52" Intex Ultra Frame. Intex Sand Filter
    26' X 52 Intex Ultra Frame Install
    You can lead a horse to (clear) water, but you can't force him to swim in it!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Houston, Texas

Re: Above Ground Pool 24'x52" in MA

Hi, welcome to TFP! if you could post a complete set of test results we can help you take control of your pool. We recommend doing your own testing with a high quality FAS/DPD test kit, such as a Taylor K2006 or a TF100
    . When you do your own pool testing you will have more consistent, reliable results so you will know what your pool needs to be balanced. Once we know what your test results are, we can tell you what you need to do to clear the pool.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!