Above Ground Pool 24'x52" in MA

Jun 10, 2015
Wenham MA
The filter is working great, very strong, moves the water nicely. The problem is that I have a nice blue color but it's cloudy and I just can't seem to clear it up. I've been to the pool store 4 times w/water bottle samples and they send me back w/Shock saying to give it time but been working on it since memorial day weekend and would love to see the bottom of my pool sometime before Labor Day 2015. Any suggestions??

Hi, welcome to TFP! if you could post a complete set of test results we can help you take control of your pool. We recommend doing your own testing with a high quality FAS/DPD test kit, such as a Taylor K2006 or a TF100
. When you do your own pool testing you will have more consistent, reliable results so you will know what your pool needs to be balanced. Once we know what your test results are, we can tell you what you need to do to clear the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.