Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lounge chairs from Sam's

1. Back To Top    #1

Lounge chairs from Sam's

Keter lounge chairs are back in stock! I read where someone was wanting them, so I thought I would pass the info on. Does anyone have the grey and are they good quality? I love the looks of them and the price is amazing!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Lounge chairs from Sam's

Do you have a pic?

3. Back To Top    #3

Attachment 38104
    Here they are in brown.

4. Back To Top    #4

Ohhh those are nice. Is that what people are using on the sun shelf?

5. Back To Top    #5

I ordered mine yesterday!!!!!!! My order had been cxl a while back - from another retailer - they were out of stock everywhere. I can't WAIT to get these in!!! Well, I guess I can wait till my pool is finished - but I am super excited!
    ~Wendy
    33'X17' Sports Pool (3'6"-5'-4'6") 7' flush Spa, Blue Granite PT, Waterfalls, Weeping Wall, Baja Ledge and Doggie Beach Entry! Pentair Clean and Clear 420, IntelliFlo XF Pump, SuperFlo 1.5 HP Feature Pump, MasterTemp Heater, Pal-Treo LEDs, Dolphin M4, Liquid Chlorine & TF-100 - My Build Thread

6. Back To Top    #6

I'm just gonna use mine by the pool. Our pool is gonna be vinyl, so we can't use chairs. They are plastic..you might be able to use it on the sun deck?

7. Back To Top    #7

I am planning on using mine in the pool - it says they are metal covered in resin. I hope its ok
    ~Wendy
    33'X17' Sports Pool (3'6"-5'-4'6") 7' flush Spa, Blue Granite PT, Waterfalls, Weeping Wall, Baja Ledge and Doggie Beach Entry! Pentair Clean and Clear 420, IntelliFlo XF Pump, SuperFlo 1.5 HP Feature Pump, MasterTemp Heater, Pal-Treo LEDs, Dolphin M4, Liquid Chlorine & TF-100 - My Build Thread

8. Back To Top    #8

It will be okay until it is not LOL. It should be fine. Just keep an eye on it. Take them out every once in a while to look over.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

9. Back To Top    #9

if they are metal they will rust unless coated aluminum. we are going with polywood. It is as little expensive but they have a 20 year warranty.

10. Back To Top    #10

I picked up a pair of the grey to go on my sun shelf.
    At that price they can last 2 or 3 seasons and I will be happy.
    40k gal freeform, IG pebblesheen, 9'x'6' raised spa, 2-1/2 hp Whisperflo, 520 sq/ft cartridge, Legend w/ booster, Intellibrite 5g in pool @ spa, Rainbow 320 Chlorinator(retired),
    Mastertemp 400k BTU, 3x3 hp Whisperflo Swimjets, 2x2 hp Whisperflow for 15ton moss rock waterfall, Intelitouch Controller, 850 sq/ft Travertine deck, Gas/Wood firepit,
    Autofill, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir

11. Back To Top    #11

Me too! I love the grey!
    ~Wendy

12. Back To Top    #12

Is the grey dark or a lighter grey?

13. Back To Top    #13

In the picture it is a dark grey - but my chairs haven't come in yet - so not 100%.
    ~Wendy

14. Back To Top    #14

The grey is dark. They call it anthracite.
    Noticed they sold out of the brown @ Sams.
    40k gal freeform, IG pebblesheen, 9'x'6' raised spa, 2-1/2 hp Whisperflo, 520 sq/ft cartridge, Legend w/ booster, Intellibrite 5g in pool @ spa, Rainbow 320 Chlorinator(retired),
    Mastertemp 400k BTU, 3x3 hp Whisperflo Swimjets, 2x2 hp Whisperflow for 15ton moss rock waterfall, Intelitouch Controller, 850 sq/ft Travertine deck, Gas/Wood firepit,

15. Back To Top    #15

Would you mind posting a picture of your grey ones? I would like to see the color in a pool setting rather a catalog type picture.

16. Back To Top    #16

As soon as they arrive I will dump them in the pool and take a shot of them for you MGood.
    And for the sake of everyone's ability to hold down their lunch, I will not be a selfie of me in one of them.

17. Back To Top    #17

Now ozzie! What would a picture of the loungers be without a person in them???????????? LOL

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

18. Back To Top    #18

Quote Originally Posted by kimkats View Post
    Now ozzie! What would a picture of the loungers be without a person in them???????????? LOL

Kim
    or a speedo

19. Back To Top    #19

I retired the Speedo when I quit being a Surf Lifesaver.
    I realize how sensitive you guys are to that sort of thing.

20. Back To Top    #20

You can McGyver it with a little Texas duck tape. Everyone gets introduced to Spanx at some point in their lives. It's guaranteed with a AAA+ rating to remove all that haunts you perfectly just long enough for a photo shoot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast