CYA/FC chart

Pool school is a rounded version of Chemgeeks to simplify it.

Acknowledgment: The original Chlorine/CYA "Best Guess" chart was developed by Ben Powell. Richard Falk (chem geek) has refined and expanded on that original to produce the Chlorine/CYA Chart by Chem Geek based on experiences with members on this forum and the old Pool Forum and conformation to chemical theory.

Jason,
So on the pool school chart if you have a CYA of say 80 you MinFC is 4 and the target is 6. Then the other one has a MinFC of 5.8 and a target of 9.1 for a CYA level the same. Look I don't want to be a nut case if the one posted in pool school is good I will stay with that.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yes! I see this now. Once again thanks for getting me straight I had never seen the link before and I didn't realize what I was looking at. My pool water has become kind of an obsession and I love to tweak it to all of the recommended levels you guys have so when I got confused I had to ask.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.