Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Looking for some direction - Pentair S7M120 Replacement carts

1. Back To Top    #1

Looking for some direction - Pentair S7M120 Replacement carts

I've been doing some research and can't seem to find a clear path on replacement carts for the Pentair StaRite S7M120 filter. Research indicates Pleatco may be a top rated aftermarket replacement but I don't believe they make replacements for my filter. Does anyone have any intel on what's available and from what manufacturer ? Or am I stuck with the OEM carts ?
    29,700 Gallon Vinyl Roman End, Sta-Rite Max-Therm-400HD gas heater, Sta-Rite S7M120 cartridge filter, Pool Pilot DIG-220 SWG

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: Looking for some direction - Pentair S7M120 Replacement carts

I am definitely a fan of Pleatco filters. They have a filter finder tool on their website. If you can't find it there call them and they will walk you through measuring your filter and find the right one for you.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach