Liner install question/concern.

My local pool company is just completing a new liner install for me. Everything looks great, except one corner (it's an oval pool, so not really corner but you get what I mean) of the shallow end appears to be stretched way to tight. The decorative band around the top looks stretched, and the border is 1.25" closer to the water in that location than anywhere else in the pool. I stopped filling it, but it was too dark to take pictures. I called, and they said it's fine, but I don't want problems down the road. Any thoughts?

You mean the border is 1.25 inches closer to the water? that would look like the border is bowed down in that area I take it? that seems like a lot of stretch, but also not very good to look at. I had to adjust my liner a few times to get the sweet spot making sure that it snapped into place with the same effort pretty much all around. The liner will all stretch as you fill the pool but it should be pretty consistent so the border is not all distorted. I would have the pool guys back.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.