Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Water Pots are dry

1. Back To Top    #1

Water Pots are dry

I noticed that my Water Pots that use to always have some water in them are dry. When I run them they seem to work fine. They fill up and then are bone dry the next day. They used to always have water in them. Any suggestions?
    20,000 gallon IGP, 50 sqft, infinity edge spa - 8 jets, 3 water pots and 2 bubblers
    SWG - Pentair IC40: Delta UV Filter ES Series; Pentair Quad DE 100 Filter; 1 Pentair Intelliflow VSP VS3050; 1 Pentair Whisperflow for water pots and bubblers; Pentair EasyTouch 4 remote; Pentair Intellibrites LED (white) - 2 in pool and 1 in spa; Pentair Master Temp 400 heater; Pebblesheen Finish

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Water Pots are dry

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to explain 'water pots' to me. I've never heard of anything pool related called a water pot. A picture would help a lot.

Since this post is in the pumping station, I assume it has something to do with pumps, but don't want to hazard a guess.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Do you mean your skimmerbaskets ?
    40000 liter in ground vinyl pool with SWG : http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...he-Netherlands

4. Back To Top    #4

"Scuppers" perhaps?
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!