So I was losing 5-6ppm FC everyday at a CYA of 30, (good ole TX sun) so I bumped up to 50 and shot for 10ppm FC at night just in case I still lost 6. This morning at (7am) , before the sun hit, the FC held at 10ppm and my occasional pesky .5 CC or less is completely gone. Yay!
At last test (11:30 am) 4.5 hours later with sun,
FC = 7.5
CC = 0
Ph = 7.7
TA = 90
Cya = 50 (but not tested today. No CYA added and no water replacement since check 2 days ago)
I think FC will hold to above 4 by the time it's ready for more bleach tonight. Haven't tested CH in awhile, but it was ok a couple weeks ago and my pool is vinyl.
Pool is clear. I don't know if I should try to lower my TA yet, or just leave it for now.
Am I doing okay? Do you see something I could be missing that might get me in trouble later? I think I'm understanding more, but I'm still a little skittish.
Thanks in advance.