I'm looking for a bit of guidance on the best approach to replacing my current valves with Jandy Neverlube valves. I currently have 4 valves at my equipment pad:
1) Skimmer shutoff valve (before pump)
2) Vacuum shutoff valve (before pump)
3) Drain shutoff valve (before pump)
4) Shallow/Deep end return jets (after pump)
All of these can be seen in the pics I've attached. The questions I have are:
1) Should I replace the 4 current valves with 4 Neverlube valves or would I be better of combining some of these? Should I be looking at 2 or 3 way valves?
2) Should I be looking at making any other changes now given what is seen in my pics?
Thanks in advance