Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Which Pump to buy?

1. Back To Top    #1

Broken Arrow, OK

Which Pump to buy?

I have an above ground 16x51 in Pro Series pool. The pump that came with it is an F100C. It is not coming on when I plug it in, it came on for a split second then went off and won't come back on. I am just thinking about replacing it with a bigger one since all that I have read seems like it is too small for this pool.

Does anyone know a reasonably priced pump that I can replace this one with/ Help I am desparate, it is summer and I have kids wanting to get in !

Thanks to anyone who can help.
    My pool is an Pro Series 16x51 above ground with an f1000c pump I could really use some help.

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW Louisiana

Re: Which Pump to buy?

You might consider the an Intex sand filter / pump combo like this one Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 110-120 Volt with GFCI, 2800 Gallon: Patio, Lawn Garden but I am not sure what you would have to do to adapt the Intex hoses to Summer Escape hoses.
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~