Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Upgrading!!! New install in a couple weeks 18x48 Sharkline Reprieve

1. Back To Top    #1

Upgrading!!! New install in a couple weeks 18x48 Sharkline Reprieve

Hello everyone! It's been a while, but I haven't been around much because with TFP I've been enjoying my pool TROUBLE FREE since last summer!

So much in fact that the better half and I decided to upgrade. We just ordered a Sharkline Reprieve 18x48. Have an installer coming out to do the work.

I was just wondering if there's anything else I need to get before the installer comes. I ordered the following:

18'x48" Sharkline Reprieve
    18'x48" UniBead Liner
    18' Gorilla Pad
    Foam Cove

Does the Sharkline kit come with everything I need or am I missing something?

The pool and cove came from PSW. The liner from PoolExperts. We didn't like any of the designs from PSW. The pad from another vendor.

I plan to use my intex pump and salt system and hardline.

We are setting the pool up in a location that mirrors where the existing pool is, so we will use as much of the water from the old pool as possible.

Any input is appreciated!

After everything is settled, we'll begin build a deck. Exciting times!

Thanks!
    Installed May 2014 - 16' x 48" Summer Escapes Pro Series Pool AG Vinyl (6,000 gal) - Intex 2650 Sand Filter - Christmas, FL

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Upgrading!!! New install in a couple weeks 18x48 Sharkline Reprieve

Oh I know what I forgot... steps... any recommendations? Eventually we will build the deck so I'd like to get a set I could convert easily once the deck is built if we go with the A frame style first...?
    Installed May 2014 - 16' x 48" Summer Escapes Pro Series Pool AG Vinyl (6,000 gal) - Intex 2650 Sand Filter - Christmas, FL