Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Just bought $150, 1995 Lomart Used pool, need thoughts, advice

1. Back To Top    #1

Colorado Springs

Just bought $150, 1995 Lomart Used pool, need thoughts, advice

I found a used 1995 Lomart pool 18'x48". I have called Doughboy/lomart and they are being so helpful. She is doing more research to find the exact model and manual and will send it along.

I will try to attach some photos. I have all part except some of the screws and liner was unusable. Lots of small dent in top rails and bottom tracks, coping cracks easily so I'll replace it. It came with steps that seem worth the $150 themselves. Lomart said because the lomart pool dealer is so far they would allow us to order form an online California pool company for lomart parts. I don't know if that's a good deal. I would hate to drive 75-100 miles to the pools store.580-1961 possible part number written on back of vertical.jpg1459098_10200513498157421_1600867391471586614_n.jpgbottom rail clips maybe .jpgSpectra 1 close up.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

let me see if I can attach a few more, hmm not sure it will attach.

- - - Updated - - -

hmm I'm not sure it allows many photos to up load, is there a limit?
    Used pool 1995 Lomart 18'x48" just installed 7/16/2015, Hayward Power Flo Matrix 1 HP 2 speed pump, 16" Rx Clear Radiant sand filter ( used pea gravel and zeolite) foam wall, polystyrene bottom, liner 25 gauge overlap, TF-100 test kit. Son training for 2018 Paralympics, Hoping for solar heater of some sort. Good chance Labrador will be in pool. Colorado Prairie, 6000 ft elevation high mountain desert, clay soil

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: Just bought $150, 1995 Lomart Used pool, need thoughts, advice

To post more/larger pictures, you either need to raise your storage allotment by Becoming a TFP Supporter or follow the How To Post Pictures tutorial.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Boise, Idaho

Yeah, you got it! The people at Doughboy are super helpful.

An 18 round liner shouldn't set you back too much, shop around for a deal!
    12 x 28 Doughboy Dinosaur (j/k: Breckenridge) partial bury, continuous depth 9,000gal. Doughboy Power Pak I digital 1hp pump, Hayward Pro-Series 300lb sand filter. Foam panel base, Gladon wall foam, Gladon cove.

4. Back To Top    #4

Argyle, TX

The steps are at least $180 and up new
    We have that same step in our pool.
    Try a National discount pool supply
    No tax and free freight