So I wanted to shock the pool due to a green haze floating in the pool water. After a few days of research I started my shock last night. So mistake number one I went with the pool store guy about how much liquid chlorine to add to the pool which he said 3 cases (12 gal) plus an algae killer that has copper in it. I come home this morning after work and tested the fc to which I'm at 37.5. Is this a level I should be concerned with? I stupidly left the swg on also to help get the fc level up to which I now have off. The pool still has a green haze to it and when I checked my cya I am now at less than 30. Before the shock I was at 60 so I'm assuming the high levels is throwing off the cya as it cant lower itself without taking water out? Anyway I have the pool cover off to have the sun help burn off some chlorine and the pump is still running. Brushed the pool again to help kick up everything. Also I use the Taylor 2006 test kit.
CC: Didn't bother with
PH: Too high for reading (not accurate anyway) but did an acid test just to play around and it took 5 drops to get it at 7.5
CYA: less than 30
Before the shock: