I have been working on converting my above ground pool from Baquacil to chlorine for almost 3 weeks. Very discouraging so far. I am putting in 1/2 gallon of liquid shock daily only to see the water turn clear green PH is good as is total alk. The main problem is that my filter gets clogged easily after I put in the shock. I have been changing DE every other day. I have to run home from work each morning to make sure I am getting some kind of flow from my return. How long should this take? Baquacil readings are 0.