lulupalooza

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
Evans, GA
How is everyone? been a while since I poked my head in. Still haven't properly winterized the pool. Kinda just stopped putting chems in it and run the pump when the temps get down to 35 or below, which has been a few times already. Georgia has some wacky weather!. Right now I am watching as the rain fills it way above the skimmer. I guess is ok, since I need to vaccum out the gunk at the bottom and skim the pine needles out.

Hope all is well with everyone! Are ya'll ready for Christmas!?

Good to see you again Laura! :wave:

You may just want to keep up what you're doing, rather than fully winterizing the pool - it really depends on how often and for how long you can reasonably expect freezing temps.

Since you haven't been around much - I'll assume that the pool has been trouble free :goodjob:

As for X-mas, I've still got to pay off the oil tank refill from last month :shock: However, I am looking forward to seeing the family :-D

I hope all is well and will continue to be so throughout the winter 8) If I don't 'see' you before then - Merry Christmas and wishes for a great 2009 :!:

Ted

Hi there,

Things are quiet around here, watching my winter cover blowing in the wind today. We've had a lot of windy weather this fall, I don't expect this cover to survive the year.

Am I ready for Christmas? Heck no. I'm not sure if I'll survive Thanksgiving. :roll:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.