Intellibrite controller and Easy Touch together?

Jun 1, 2014
St Louis, MO
Wondering if these two play well together. New pool build and I understand the easytouch will control any and everything to do with the Intellibrite light but I would like to install the controller along with it to simplify selections for my wife (and others, I don't want people in my panel screwing around). I would like to install both and just want to make sure they wont confuse each other or me for that matter. Thanks for your input.

Intellibrite lights are controlled by turning them off and then back on a certain number of times in a set amount of time to select the color/light show that you want. The Easy touch controller will do this by switching on and off the AUX relay(s) that you have assigned to the Intellibrite lights(s). The Intellibrite controller will do the same thing, depending upon the switch position you have selected. These are separate ways to control the Intellibrite lights and I really do not see how they could play nice together. You need to have one or the other controlling the Intellibrite lights. My Easy Touch controls my three Intellibrite lights and does a very good job. I put in an additional relay in the Easy Touch and can now have separate control of both my pool and spa lights. Looks nice to have for instance a blue pool and a red spa. If you want to limit access to the lighting controls, lock up your Easy Touch or other panel and get a ScreenLogic 2 remote control setup then set up a password so that you can select who has access.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.