R0013 CYA Refill & Salt Lv TestKit

Jul 4, 2014
Dallas, Tx
Howdy, guys.

Got a quick a couple of question here. Ran out R0013 CYA solution from TF100 TestKit. I would like to purchase a refill. I would like to know if I could get Taylor R0013-C instead?

Regarding salt level test, what do you guys think to get a testkit, or strips is good enough? I mean, it's for myself, and I dont really need to have very exact reading.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

TF100 CYA R0013 Refill and Salt Level Test suggestion.

Howdy, guys.

Got a quick a couple of question here. Ran out R0013 CYA solution from TF100 TestKit. I would like to purchase a refill. I would like to know if I could get Taylor R0013-C instead?

Regarding salt level test, what do you guys think to get a testkit, or strips is good enough? I mean, it's for myself, and I dont really need to have very exact reading.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

(Sorry, I posted this thread in another section as well.)

Duplicate threads merged together.

Re: TF100 CYA R0013 Refill and Salt Level Test suggestion.

For reagent refills I'd go right to TFTestkits.net and order there.

I use the Taylor drop test kit (K1776) and get a consistent reading. Recently I tried a strip from a friend's new bottle and the reading was wayyyyyy off. Like half the salt.
I've heard the salt strips are the most reliable of any of the chemistry strips, but I sure couldn't believe it.

Re: TF100 CYA R0013 Refill and Salt Level Test suggestion.

For reagent refills I'd go right to TFTestkits.net and order there.

I use the Taylor drop test kit (K1776) and get a consistent reading. Recently I tried a strip from a friend's new bottle and the reading was wayyyyyy off. Like half the salt.
I've heard the salt strips are the most reliable of any of the chemistry strips, but I sure couldn't believe it.

Thank you so much, Skippy.

The reason I asked is because i do have some rewards for Leslie's. Unfortunately, they do not carry any salt level test kit except for strips

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.