That is very sad.
We are at the very end of our SLAM. Our water has been perfect all year, but we let it slip last week when we had 5 days of rain. It got a slight green tint so we started the SLAM. We can see the bottom and it looks pretty good, just a little cloudy. The kids are begging to swim today, but the FC is 15 (our CYA is 30-40). Is it safe to let them swim with the FC that high or should I make them wait until the FC drops?
This was split off the topic here:. This is why we say