Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: hooking up an intelliflo to an ez touch upgrade

1. Back To Top    #1

hooking up an intelliflo to an ez touch upgrade

im trying to install a new intelliflo vs to a compool ez touch upgrade.. the comm wire DOES go to the 4 wire terminals on the comm port using the yellow and green. right?? dang, i cant get it to communicate. any ideas???

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Bedford, TX

Re: hooking up an intelliflo to an ez touch upgrade

I looked in my manual and in every case I can see the com wire from the pump connects yellow to yellow and green to green, just like you said. I did see where the manual says "The Easytouch will not start communicating with the pump until the pump is assigned to a circuit." Have you gone into the Easytouch and set the pump type to VS?

Jim R
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP5200 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: hooking up an intelliflo to an ez touch upgrade

Yep, you have to program the easytouch to tell it that it is controlling a VS intelliflo. Then it will control it.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach