Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need some advice before install

1. Back To Top    #1

Need some advice before install

I've done my research and ordered my pool. Please see my list of components below and feel free to comment. Here's my question... I feel like I need an additional return jet 180 degrees from the one from the factory. Please confirm if this is a good idea. In addition, what's the best way to cut the hole, seal the raw metal from cutting the hole, and should I hard line plumb with 1.5" or 2" everywhere?

Thanks in advance for the advice,
    Michael
    24' Matrix Pool, Hayward Xstream Matrix 100 Ft^2 1 hp Filter, Hayward Aquatrol HP Chlorinator, Confer curve steps with add on, Smart Pool Nightlighter 100-Watt Light, Taylor K-2006 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need some advice before install

Welcome to TFP!

I'm not seeing the list of components...
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

they're in the sig.
    Bob - INTEX 12x24 owner, 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, they are in the signature.

Thanks.
    24' Matrix Pool, Hayward Xstream Matrix 100 Ft^2 1 hp Filter, Hayward Aquatrol HP Chlorinator, Confer curve steps with add on, Smart Pool Nightlighter 100-Watt Light, Taylor K-2006 test kit