Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need some advice before install

1. Back To Top    #1

Need some advice before install

I've done my research and ordered my pool. Please see my list of components below and feel free to comment. Here's my question... I feel like I need an additional return jet 180 degrees from the one from the factory. Please confirm if this is a good idea. In addition, what's the best way to cut the hole, seal the raw metal from cutting the hole, and should I hard line plumb with 1.5" or 2" everywhere?

Thanks in advance for the advice,
    Michael
    24' Matrix Pool, Hayward Xstream Matrix 100 Ft^2 1 hp Filter, Hayward Aquatrol HP Chlorinator, Confer curve steps with add on, Smart Pool Nightlighter 100-Watt Light, Taylor K-2006 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need some advice before install

Welcome to TFP!

I'm not seeing the list of components...
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

they're in the sig.
    Bob - Palm Beach by San Juan Pools. approx 5000 gals., Pentair 320 cartridge filter (all new guts installed by me), Goldline SWG, 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Intermec 104 Timer Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, they are in the signature.

Thanks.
    24' Matrix Pool, Hayward Xstream Matrix 100 Ft^2 1 hp Filter, Hayward Aquatrol HP Chlorinator, Confer curve steps with add on, Smart Pool Nightlighter 100-Watt Light, Taylor K-2006 test kit