Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pump Not Going Into Standby Mode

1. Back To Top    #1

Pump Not Going Into Standby Mode

Pump/filter has been working fine until just recently. Now it will not shut down. I am doing nothing different though we have had a few storms and the pump has had to be reprogrammed a few times. I follow the steps in my manual as follows:
    Turn on power switch
    00 appears flashing
    I set hours to 6
    Pump runs required amount of hours
    Sleep light comes on but the pump never stops running
    I have turned it off manually several hours later (3) or the next day.
    Pressing a button to see code during this time I see 93
    I have shut the pump off and reprogrammed the pump several times, varied the hours, unplugged the unit, still the pump never quits after the hourly countdown.
    Is there a reset button somewhere? Thoughts?
    Connie
    Intex AG Metal Frame 24' x 52"
    CS20110 Saltwater Sysytem

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Pump Not Going Into Standby Mode

Code 93 will show up during the shutdown process. Usually with shut down with in the hour after you see code 93.
    Lisa
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

3. Back To Top    #3

Have you checked Intex web site: Support - Intex
    17K Kidney Shaped Pool Concrete (Diamond Bright) Pool, 3/4 hp 2 speed 115V Sta-rite Duraglas PEA5D-180L/P2R5D-181L (Impeller C105-92PS Diffuser C1-216P), 1.5 piping, Pentair CC100 Filter , Heat Siphon 100K BTU Heat Pump Pool Heater, Flow meter Blue White Flowmeter Model No. F-30150P, Hayward Astrolight SP0581N, SWCG CalimarTitanium Edition TE45 , Dolphin Nautilus Plus with CleverClean, Lakeland Florida

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by Azgirl71 View Post
    Code 93 will show up during the shutdown process. Usually with shut down with in the hour after you see code 93.
    Yes but it never shuts down. I had to turn it off this morning after it ran all night. Was programed to run 1 hour as a test to see if it would shut down after unplugging.
    Connie

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

That is strange. Soundalike theming is defective. I would call the customer service number for Intex if it is less than 1 year old.
    Lisa
    Intex AG vinyl 15' x 48" 4,300 gallons due to skimmer install, Krystal Clear SF pump combo 2800 GPH, Krystal Clear SWG, Pool Blaster Max vacuum, Hayward thru the wall skimmer, TF 100 test kit with speed stir, K 1766 Taylor salt test, My SLAM Process

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by Azgirl71 View Post
    That is strange. Soundalike theming is defective. I would call the customer service number for Intex if it is less than 1 year old.
    Called Intex and they are going to replace the pump motor as it is bad according to them. I do not know if this is really the problem but I will see if it works!
    Connie

7. Back To Top    #7

TFP Guide

Glad they will be replacing it. I would guess there could be some sort of short in it making to not communicate as it should.
    Lisa