Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Rola-Chem Liquid Chlorine Pumps

1. Back To Top    #1

Rola-Chem Liquid Chlorine Pumps

Have been reading on here about all the chlorine pump options. I came across the Rola-chem Liquid chlorine pump and am curious. Does anyone here have any experience or reviews on the quality and success of these pumps?

I have decided against the liquidator and am intrigued by the stenner and was going to go with that until I found this one. Any opinions on the Rola chem chlorine pump?

Rola-Chem Liquid Chlorine Pumps
    14,000 gallon pool, plaster, Pentair FNS 60 DE, Variable speed pump, Chandler, AZ (Phoenix area)

2. Back To Top    #2
    East Texas

Re: Rola-Chem Liquid Chlorine Pumps

Good question and I don't know why 99% here prefer the Stenner------------but I wanna learn!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3

That rola chem is more expensive than the stenner...

4. Back To Top    #4
    SouthWest Alabama

There are a few reasons I personally prefer the stenner. The biggest reason is that to change pump sizes all you have to do is change the pump tube. Another reason is that parts are easy to get and changing them is a breeze.

There's nothing really wrong with the other pumps, except diaphragm pumps, I just have just had better experience with the Stenners.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit