Hi. I've been using this site for reference for my remodel for awhile now and figured I'd post to show other potential builders/rebuilders what how my remodel is going. I'm posting it to a Facebook photo album here:
It should be updated regularly for the next few weeks.
* Built in about 1980.
* 22,000 gallons
* Had at least 2 plaster jobs, (thus the chip out)
* Northern California home
* Solar pool heating
* Multispeed Pentair pump
* Pebble Sheen Aqua Blue with abalone added
* Pool tile: Royal 1" x 2" | National Pool Tile Group
* Pool tile row on all steps/seats
* Tumbled Colorado blonde coping
* New skimmer
* Split drain
* Two new multi-color LED lights