Where is my salt?

May 30, 2009
So two days ago I dumped and brushed 240lb of Leslies pool salt into my pool. Saltron Retro still showing low. Yesterday I dumped 80 lb Morton pool salt. Still showing low and I used a aquachek salt test strip and it is only showing at around 440 ppm salt. What the **** is going on? my filter is on and the water has been circulating. The retro seems to be producing chlorine because it is bubbling but my FC is still only around 1 to 2. 11k gallon approx in my pool. 320 lb of salt should be plenty to raise my salt to over 3000 ppm...but it's not showing. Could the leslies salt have been ...something else?

Nevermind. .after all that I mixed everything up manually. ..with the brush a bit more and the saltron is showing adequate salt levels. ..guess it just needed a bit of elbow grease..gonna check the with a new strip in a bit

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.