Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pentair Manifold Diferences

1. Back To Top    #1

Question Pentair Manifold Diferences

I took my Pentair Nautilus apart to clean it and found large cracks in the manifold. Last year I had small cracks that I sealed but obviously it is beyond that now. The part number on the manifold is 192220. I can't find this part anywhere. My local pool store says I need a 192193 (w/o Air Relief Extension) and the measurements look about right. This one has a air vent on it that my original does not have. I'm also finding 192173 which apparently has the air extension.

So the questions are.... Is the 192193 the correct replacement for me? What does the air relief extension do?

Thanks for any input.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: Pentair Manifold Diferences

Sorry, I don't know the answer but maybe these guys do
    Pentair Nautilus Filter Manifold 192193 | Pentair 192193
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Pentair Manifold Diferences

It looks like the 192193 is the correct manifold. It should come with the air relief screen. The internal air relief helps remove air from the upper part of the filter.