Spa Blower

Jun 15, 2008
S.E. Wisconsin
Turns out the hot tub I bought is supposed to have a blower and the guy can't find it. The spa was stored in the garage of a property he owns with renters and he thinks they took it with when they moved out(on accident).

So, I need a new blower. I've toyed with the idea of using a leaf blower as a blower but I'm not sure if it will create enough pressure to get the air under 2 ft. of water. I guess I'll use trial and error to find out. Any input on this?

The real question I have is... Where can I find a decent quality Spa blower for CHEAP?
So far the best I've found is $86.00 for blower and J&J mini plug adapter at Spa Depot. Here's the link:http://www.spadepot.com/shop/Easy-Air-Blower-1-HP-120V-P9253C151.aspx
Input? Does anyone know of a better deal?

Thanks,
Adam

I know they are indoor blowers, but that's not a problem. The Spa Pack isn't waterproof either, as isn't one of the other pumps. I;m going to build some kind of mini-shed thing over them. Like those rubbermaid storage sheds with the hinged lid and front doors, accept out of wood.

I've seen those blowers too, except 1 HP, 120v(because that's what I need) for $80.00 too. Looks like that's what I'll end up with. Any companies/models to stay away from?

Thanks,
Adam

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.