New build to get started in South Carollina

GTGene

May 22, 2015
Trenton, SC
Greetings all! We pulled the trigger, signed the contract and now are just waiting for the digging to start.
We have been told with a little luck anytime between Friday and well... next Friday. Supposedly 2 - 3 weeks
from start to finish. I have already ordered the TF-100 test kit and reading "Pool School". Looking forward
to being a part of the community. Below is what we decided on.

Our_Pool.jpg

Congrats on the new pool in the works. You'll LOVE it!

Since I see you're going to be using well water, you might want to give that new test kit a go and test your well water to get a baseline. And if possible, perhaps via taking a sample in to a pool store (but NOT buying anything yet) can you determine if you have metals in your well water?

Congrats on the new pool in the works. You'll LOVE it!

Since I see you're going to be using well water, you might want to give that new test kit a go and test your well water to get a baseline. And if possible, perhaps via taking a sample in to a pool store (but NOT buying anything yet) can you determine if you have metals in your well water?

YippySkippy,

We took samples to 2 pool stores and sent a sample off already for independent testing.
Both pool stores ran their test and said our iron was 3% but no copper and ph was good.
We will see when the independent test come back. I should of gotten a print out from the pool stores.

Still excited about beginning the build on Tuesday.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.