Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Newbie

1. Back To Top    #1

New to the forum. I have been hosting a pool at a campground going on my second summer season. Looking forward to the experience here!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Newbie

Welcome to TFP!
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Newbie

Welcome mjcromp! Always glad to see a new post. Feel free to chime-in with any questions, concerns, or test reading issues and the TFP team will be glad to assist. Also consider updating your profile to include your "signature" with all your pool and equipment info for future reference. It comes-in handy down the road when asking questions. Below in my sig are some links to common areas on TFP you might find valuable. Have a great summer!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!