First test - question

I just got my TF100 and started to test. After putting the powder in nothing happened (no pink = no Cl). So I tested pH, which was 8.5. At this point I looked at the chart and added 1lb+ of dry acid (left over, switching from this point on to muriatic) and 20oz of 10% liquid chlorine.

My plan is to get pH down to 7.2 and some level of chlorine to register so I can continue with the testing. In the morning I will hopefully have a full set of results.

Let me know if I am way off base or if I'm heading in the right direction. I'll post in the morning with full results if my chlorine comes up.

K1000 Results:
pH 7.3
CL 3

TF100 Results:
FC 5
CC 0.5
TC 5.5
CH 50
TA 70
CYA 40

I think my levels are all in good shape. So now I just monitor the pH (muriatic) and chlorine (10%) levels regularly and maintain...Does anyone see any adjustments I should make or any possible issues in the future I may come across. Maybe I am analyzing all wrong and you guys are going to take me to school :).

thank you for being here!

- - - Updated - - -

Your FC is 0ppm, but there is no reason that you can not test everything.

Thanks for the tip. As soon as you said that I hit my head against a wall and said "oh yeah, duh." How's it looking this morning? I think pretty good.?.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.