Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TFP no longer in Quantcast

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP no longer in Quantcast

It used to be that TFP statistics were reported to Quantcast which was very useful to see total traffic to the site historically. But now, as shown in this link, there are no more stats being recorded. Is that intentional? Is there another way to see/show the stats for the site especially historically? This is one of the best ways of demonstrating the popularity of the site with a 3rd party.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: TFP no longer in Quantcast

If I had to take a guess, this is something that may have been in Jason's name, and Red may have removed it.

3. Back To Top    #3

Just a note, I am looking into this to find out if I can gain access to the account that was used to set up the stats tracker.

4. Back To Top    #4

OK, I have gain access to this, and have added the code back to the site. So hopefully it should start tracking the stats again.

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks Ozzy, much appreciated.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

6. Back To Top    #6

Yup, from this link you can see that it already started to pick up a partial day's worth of traffic from yesterday so should start reporting a full day starting today. Unfortunately the monthly numbers for May and June will be adversely affected so we won't see the true relative season peak, but can extrapolate to estimate. It looked like we were running ahead of last year by 15-20% but not quite as high as the peak in 2013 though pretty close.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

7. Back To Top    #7

Yeah I wish I would have known about this right away but with the switch over it went unnoticed.