No CC good or bad!

Apr 9, 2014
FOUR cORNERS
Opened pool this weekend, had it covered and wow was I surprised, just a little dirt on bottom will vac in a couple of days, water very clear. checked FC and PH, FC was 0, no surprise, added 26 0z of concentrated bleach, and ran filter, checked this am and FC was at 9.5 and PH high and I will correct 8.2 and I checked CC and it was at 0. My question is that good or bad??? I will check all levels to nite, had to get to work, I ran out of time..:confused:

thank you, I am learning TFP ways, before it was add this, buy more of this, this product should fix it, I was really glad to find your site, I have read the ABC's over and over and now it's finally starting to sink in. the values, nomenclature all the abbreviations, I am learning the pool math page, man that was intimidating but now it make sense again thanks for the refresher!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.